Saturday, March 17, 2018

Y'ALL, THREE MINUTES AND COUNTING

Yesterday, Friday March 16th, Eitan and I reached three minutes of edited film. I know this doesn't seem like much but it has been a tiring couple of days and it's not even over. Today, we are going to continue filming at 12 and try to finish the entire short film before work at 7. This might seem like an  unrealistic goal but we filmed two minutes yesterday, so fingers crossed. From the 3 minutes that we have, I am excited to see the final work and proud of the work we have already done. I think its turning out really well and hopefully, we are able to extend the story without creating unnecessary plot lines. We stopped several times through out the day to eat and to take a drinking break, but at one point, Eitan and I were laying on the floor trying to film, when my cat wakes up. In the top left of the picture, you can see a red table cloth, my cat's bed in under that table. She thought that we were laying there to pet her, so she proceeded to climb on top of me and just lie there; I took this opportunity to take a break. Yesterday was a painfully long filming day filled with interruptions but we got through it. In the end, it was fun and I enjoyed the experience; hopefully the other days will be like that.

your friend,
Lærke

No comments:

Post a Comment