Tuesday, March 20, 2018

JUST ANOTHER DAY OF FILMING

Last time I talked to you guys, I was explaining the events of Friday. Since then, we filmed another minute and is now at a full four minutes of film. I knew going into this that it would be a long tedious process, but it wasn't until Saturday, did it really hit, how complex this our storyline is. It isn't complex as in difficult but complex as in so many different moving parts that need to be considered. This was the first day of filming that I got annoyed with the actual production process, it was long and stupid and we didn't get far; it was as if we had hit a major roadblock and we couldn't seem to make any progress, or so we thought. By the time we finished the afternoon, it turned out that we had actually gotten a lot done. When we had put all the videos on iMovie and edited them together, we had four minutes and ten seconds of film. While filming one of last videos, my phone ran out of battery. I was so angry. I thought we had lost about 15 seconds of film, which coincidentally were the last seconds of our narrative tale, yet when my phone turned back on later that night, I found out that the app had automatically saved the video on it's own. To extend the time on the film, we changed the ending. So, the shoe makes the journey all the way down stairs and the socks walks out of the drying room, after losing its partner. Instead of meeting and having a happily ever after, they walk past each other. The shoes continues and stumbles upon some shoes that weren't very nice. The shoes surround the sock and beat the sock up. The shoes hears the commotion, turns around, and come to the socks rescue; then they live happily ever after with their child. Eitan and I drove all the way to Baby R' Us and bought two pairs of baby sock. I wonder what the employees of the store were thinking when two teenagers walk in to buy baby socks. Anyway, that pretty much brings all of you back to date.


Until the next post, your friend,

Lærke

No comments:

Post a Comment