Thursday, March 22, 2018

TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

So on Tuesday, we re-filmed the ending scene because Eitan and I decided thought the old ending didn't flow well. I think the new ending is better and overall just a cuter ending. We finished that pretty fast, so we started to think of credit ideas. Eitan and I couldn't think of any ideas that would work well with the stop motion themes. We tired so many different things but none of them seemed to work which was disappointing. Although these seems we didn't do anything on Tuesday, we did. We finished filming and planned to record sound on Wednesday. So Wednesday came along, and let me say I have a new found respect for foley artists. Eitan and I spent sometime walking around the house, trying to figure out what combination of sounds would work for the sounds we needed for the project: washing machine, walking up and down stares, bags rustling, etc. We played around with different items and I think it worked out well. I won't know until I edit the sounds in and see if the sound makes sense to the situation. Additionally, through editing, I will be able to see what sounds are missing and if we need to fix anything. Right now, Eitan and I are pretty good on time. Today is Thursday, March 22, and we are done filming and sound. I have most of it edited other than the sounds and I only need to fix the title and credit scene. Eitan will be working on the Website over Spring Break, and I on editing. Hopefully, we keep up the work ethic and stick to the schedule that was posted in one of my earlier posts. I am excited to see the end result as we are getting closer to the due date.

Until the next time, your friend,
Lærke

No comments:

Post a Comment