Friday, March 16, 2018

YES, THE FLOOR WAS COLD

In the picture, I am laying on the floor after finding out that we only have a minute worth of film
Yesterday, Eitan and I continued filming our project. We decided to buy the Stop Motion Studio Pro app which, somehow, takes better pictures than the free one, so we had to recreate the first 16 seconds that we had. We started filming around 3PM and stopped around 6PM because Eitan and I both had prior engagements. I wanted to make sure we got enough footage for me to edit, so I asked Eitan to film the same scene from several different angels. Mostly this means we have a lot of bloopers. Even though this was tiring work, Eitan and I had a lot of fun. I think we might have go in a slightly different direction to make sure the story meets the five minute mark. In just the 2-3 hours that we worked, the film is at about one minute and five seconds. We have a few ideas on how to expand the story and we hope to try them out today. I think reaching the five minute mark might the most difficult part about this project, but if everything goes as planned, we'll have it done before Spring Break. 

your friend,
Lærke 

No comments:

Post a Comment