Wednesday, March 28, 2018

*INSERT AUDIO*

Before Spring Break, Eitan and I recorded different audio bites so I could work on editing in the audio while I was out of town. The short film relies heavily on audio which meant we had a lot to record. From the top of our heads, we remembered to record the sounds of trash bags, washing machines, shoes fighting, walking up stairs, and any other sounds that were obvious; this did not included the small details, that well, most people forget about. As I was editing in the sound, there were a lot of parts that we hadn't recorded the sounds to; however, most of these would be fixed with the music that Eitan's brother was supposed to create. I would like for you guys to reread that last sentence and focus on the words "was supposed to", yea, you guys guessed it, he bailed. Now we have to try and find another person who is talented at the piano or figure out how Garage band works. I know this girl who's extremely talented on the piano, actually I know two, but I haven't talked to either of them in a while and I think its rude to ask someone you don't talk to anymore for a favor. We have plenty of time to figure it out but Id like to have it sooner rather then later, so the whole filming and editing part  of this project would be finished. On a lighter note, Eitan started the website, and I think it is amazing. He hasn't finished yet but I have faith that it'll be good all around. Ill keep you guys updated.

until the next time, your friend,

Lærke

No comments:

Post a Comment