Saturday, March 31, 2018

EXCITED FOR THE END

For most projects that we do for AICE Media Studies, I edit them. This means that my desktop gets covered in files of videos, audio, and pictures. One of my favorites things to do when I finish to project is to delete all the files that have clogged my desktop, and let me tell you, I'm a little more excited that usual. My desktop in filled to the point that I can't even organize them, I have resorted to piling them on top of each other. I could delete them now because they are all on iMovie and on WhatsApp but incase something happens, I feel a little safer having them in a third place.


I'm sure I could organize it a little more, but at this point is there a point. I can't wait until I get to drag it all into the trash. I know that sounds harsh and don't get me wrong, I love doing this project, but I just want it to be over. 

Until the next time, your friend,

Lærke 

No comments:

Post a Comment