Thursday, April 5, 2018

THIS IS NEW

I wanted to be able to say we were ahead of schedule but I just checked and we are between on schedule and behind schedule. However, when we created the dates, we planned it so we would have plenty of time which we do. Eitan and I have made good progress throughout the course of this project. Im proud us, considering I tend to procrastinate doing my work.

We figured out the audio situation. Turns out we didn't need to create our own audio; I'm not sure why I thought that in the first place. Eitan and I found different songs on Killer Tracks that might have worked well for our short film. We ended up only using one song throughout the whole film. The songs gives the production a more serious tone which goes well with the message of the project.

Additionally, we finished editing in the audio and we fixed the title scene. Eitan and I showed our media teacher the first 20 seconds. We wanted to provide a sample that showed the audio, the cinematography, and the title scene. Our teacher had pointed out a few mistakes about our title scene. I just fixed these which marks another step closer to being completely finished. Eitan and I are meeting up in groups with our class to discuss our project, so maybe they will notice something that we have to fix too.

On Wednesday, we started working on the postcard. Eitan and I took a screenshot of one of the scenes in our film and created a seam border around the picture and in the empty space, we typed the title in. We asked a girl that sits in front of us and she said it look great so we moved onto the back which we have not finished. However, we are close, we just have to glam it up a bit.

Furthermore, the website it basically finished. I think I only have to send Eitan the final copy of the film so he can upload it to the website and then he can publish it. It is really exciting to be close to finishing and still having a little more than a week until the project is done.

until the next time, your friend,

Lærke

No comments:

Post a Comment