Thursday, April 12, 2018

POSTY THE CARD

I named the postcard Posty, creative right? I thought so. Anyhoo, after playing around on Canva, a site where you can create advertisements, I was able to generate the back of the postcard. I split the back in half, the left half is the synopsis of the film giving the person a short insight of the film, and the second half is the time and date our short film will be presented at Sundance, a film festival in Utah. DISCLAIMER: The short film isn't actually being presented at the festival, so don't go looking for it. For the front, Eitan and I wanted to create a picture that makes it look that the shoes and socks are falling from the sky; it was quite difficult. Instead, Eitan and I placed the socks and shoes on the stairs and took the picture. I think it looks great, we had to play with the filters on Canva to illuminate the title that was layered on top of the picture. Finishing the postcard means we are finished with the project. The only thing Eitan and I have left is the CCR and we have about 3 days to do it. This project has been a crazy ride but I wouldn't trade it; I am proud of the work we have done. Well, wish me luck on the CCR!

Until the next time, your friend,

Lærke

No comments:

Post a Comment