Sunday, April 8, 2018

CCR PLANS

Eitan and I are now close to the end and I think the work we have done will be worth it; I am proud of the work we have spent hours doing. Other than the postcard, Eitan and I each have to do a CCR, a Creative Critical Reflection. In this reflection, we discuss our project and answer the questions about our process. I think I will do the same thing that I did last year. For my AS level CCR, I did a screen recording of my laptop and showed different aspects of my project. I think I will do the same thing but this time plan a little more. Last year, I did my CCR last minute in a cold room and bad wifi reception. Due to the fact that it was freezing cold in the hotel room, my voice was a shaky and boring. This year, I will add sound effects and write out a script with funny jokes. Hopefully, it will turn out better than the one from last year because let me tell you, it was pretty bad. It is still surprising that the project is due next week; it felt like yesterday that is was just assigned. I really enjoyed working on it, and I know I'm not done yet, but it has been fun

Until the next time, your friend,

Lærke 

No comments:

Post a Comment