Thursday, March 1, 2018

HELLO FRIENDS

Congratulations! You have stumbled upon my Media Studies A portfolio project. WOO! To begin this blog, I wanted to create an introduction post about the project and my progress so far. For this project, we can choose to create one of four components: a short film, a film promotion, a music promotion, or a documentary. Each of these components include different tasks that are required to be completed along with the creative critical reflection. Out of the four parts, I chose to complete the short film package. The major task in this package is to create a short film in any genre about any school appropriate topic. The minor tasks for this package are postcard advertisements for the film at a short film festival and a website. I am excited about this project for several different reason, one being that my partner is my best friend. Eitan and I work really well with each, we create a safe environment to be able to relay criticism or to say stupid stuff without being judged to harshly; I believe it is important to work with someone that you can trust to tell you the truth about certain matters. Another reason why I am excited is because this project allows us to work on so many different fields of media. This allows for creativity to thrive and gives us the opportunity to truly make something that is ours. I have faith that this project will be a lot of fun and I hope everything turns out well.


Your friend,
Lærke 

No comments:

Post a Comment