Saturday, March 10, 2018

CLASS DISCUSSION

Yesterday, in class, we split up into groups to discuss each others projects. I was very interested to learn about my classmate's ideas. They are all unique and creative, and I am excited to see their finished products. When I mentioned our project idea to the group, they all thought it was a cute idea. They suggested filming the story using a small scale set and offered some softwares that are useful for stop motion. The advice my group members gave me was extremely helpful. However, I later mentioned the advice to Eitan and we both decided to continue filming in large scale. We believe that large scale will enhance the story better than small scale.
Today, Eitan and I started filming using the software that a classmate recommended, Stop Motion Studio. So far we have 16 second worth of film and it only took us an hour and a half. I know that sounds insane but it only took us that long because we had to do the same scene about three times. We learned a lot through filming today, so the next times will be a little easier and hopefully faster.


Your friend,

Lærke

No comments:

Post a Comment